Our overnight stay at the Delamater Inn was truly disappointing. We entered our building after dark. We had three keys. Unfortunately, the light was out on the porch and we had a difficult time finding the right key. There was not enough hot water for me to take a bath. In the morning, after 6 inches of snow, No one had shoveled our path out of the building. They plowed the road but not the 6 inches we had to walk thru to get to the parking area.
On checkout, the girl asked why we didn't call for assistance. We were traveling and in a rush so I just put up with the inconvenience. She gave us a $17.00 credit.
Won't stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Weary visitors have been staying at the Beekman Arms since 1766. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Beekman Arms and Delamater Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beekman Arms And Delamater Hotel Rhinebeck
- Beekman Arms Rhinebeck
- Beekman Arms Hotel Rhinebeck