“Awesome”

Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Mountainair, New Mexico, United States
“Awesome”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Every time I visit family in NY I make a point of going to Osaka for dinner. The food is fantastic and the service is great. The owner and her staff are very friendly. Great value for a reasonable price

Visited October 2013

east coast
“Perfect”
Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

I visit rhinebeck frequently and was looking to find a place I hadn't tried before. I have high expectations for sushi. The owner was very welcoming and the sushi chef was excellently focus on his work. I sat at the sushi bar and enjoyed a sampling of a roll, sushi, and sashimi. Everything was fresh and we'll made. I had a special which involved a garlic rub and ponzu sauce that was tasty and a fresh take in a standard. I will be definitely coming here again!

Rhinebeck, New York
“Again, best around!”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

My wife and I have been frequenting restaurants in the area for 9 years now and this place has always topped our list for atmosphere, service and food. You simply can't beat it and will never regret it. The food is always fresh, the drinks hit the spot and the atmosphere and service is top notch.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Kyle E
Rhinebeck, New York, United States
“The Best Around!”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

One of the only, if not the only, Japanese restaurants around that you can always trust for the highest quality and professionalism. The food is consistently incredible and is served by the nicest and most welcoming staff I have ever come into contact with. The place itself is adorable, the food is delicious, the people are friendly... it's a must if you're in the area!

• Visited August 2013
“Favorite place in Rhinebeck”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

I've lived in Rhinebeck for 7 years, and my first meal in town was at Osaka. Since then, it has always been my favorite - everyone is so friendly and welcoming and the sushi is absolutely delicious. Always fresh! Their Yama Kuchi roll is my favorite roll from any sushi place. The restaurant itself is also always neat and they just renovated so the decor is fresh and clean. I definitely recommend it to anyone!

• Visited June 2013