“Charming old inn with wonderful food”

The Tavern at the Beekman Arms
Reserve with OpenTable
The Tavern at the Beekman Arms is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 58 Restaurants in Rhinebeck
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Welcome to our restaurant with its Colonial Tap Room featuring overhead beams, open hearth fireplace, and a charming bar. Our restaurant serves lunch and dinner seven days a week year round and Brunch on Sundays. Dining is in several separate dining rooms and a garden greenhouse. We also cater to banquet, wedding and private parties.
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Our server was wonderful. She was extremely friendly and helpful. We were a group of 8 and they had something for everyone on the menu. Salmon was cooked to perfection. French onion soup was flavorful and seasoned well. Prime rib was available since it was a Saturday night. My husband's favorite. Not too fatty, and cooked to the temperature that he asked for. My sister had the chicken which she said was a bit dry, but had good flavor. Desserts were good also. The history of the inn added to the experience. Friends were visiting from out of town and were really impressed by rhinebeck and the inn.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Once again my family and I brought my Nanny to the Easter Buffet at the historic Beekman Arms. We are never disappointed! There is always plenty to eat with an ideal balance of traditional cuisine and yummy treats. We especially enjoyed the Salmon. You can't help but feel at home in the traditional setting that was tastefully decorated for the holiday.

Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

What a gem in historic Rheinbeck, NY. The staff was courteous and friendly. The corned beef Reuben and turkey club were to die for. Don't pass this up on your journey thru the Hudson valley.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

We have been going to the Beekman Arms for years to enjoy light pub meals at the wonderful tavern and garden room. We decided this year to go as a family to the Easter Buffet and I would have to say that the food and atmosphere was a huge disappointment. The quality was truly poor; really like a basic catering hall. All the meats in the carving station were lukewarm; the decor was depressing (plastic eggs and a few chocolates thrown around.) Just really no effort was made-not very classic for such a classic place.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

The Tavern at the Beekman Arms is a lovely place to dine, especially the greenhouse, even on a cold March day. Having dined here fairly often, I typically look forward to the Cobb salad (minus the blue cheese). Much to my surprise, the Cobb salad that I had today was missing the chicken and the ham. Not that I couldn't do without the meat, but I guess I expected what the menu said I would get and what I have enjoyed many times before. Because I was a guest at a business lunch I didn't feel comfortable making an issue of the missing meat so Iet it pass, but next time I will make sure that I get what I ordered.