“Love it! Love it! Love it!”
Review of Le Petit Bistro

Le Petit Bistro
Ranked #5 of 57 Restaurants in Rhinebeck
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Secaucus, New Jersey
“Love it! Love it! Love it!”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

For the past two years I have treated my wife to a cooking class at the Culinary Institute of America (CIA) in Hyde Park. This is the second time we have gone to Le Petit Bistro. The food and service are great!!!! We love the mussels appetizer. My wife had the Coquille St. Jacques, and I had the duck as an entree. Both were delicious! Make a reservation in advance. You won't be sorry.

• Visited December 2013

New York City, New York
“Wonderful dinner at Le Petit Bistro”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Went here on a recommendation of a very picky foodie friend who eats all over nyc, & boy was he spot on. We had the fried oysters, the rack of lamb, & the duck, & we could not have been happier with our meal. The duck was cooked to perfection! Crispy on the outside, juicy & succulent on the inside. The lamb was so tender & the fried oysters had such wonderful flavor. Cosy romantic atmosphere, nice wine selection, & friendly service. We are heading back to Rhinebeck next month & have already made our reservations for Le Petit Bistro. Looking forward to going back!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank ellie916
“NYC Great”
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

The food and service could match any excellent NYC restaurant.... But the atmosphere inside and out can't be beat by any city.
I haven't dined here in awhile. It seems like some of the faces may have changed but the service and food have kept the high standards I remember.

phoenix
“Nice Surprise in the little town of Rhinebeck”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

Le Petit Bistro is a charming little restaurant. I can't compare it to other restaurants in Rhinebeck but I was the one our hostess at The Veranda B&B recommended. My husband had the French Onion Soup and it was wonderful. I had the lamb and it was an average lamb prep with 3 medium to small size chops. I will tell you I always order lamb wherever I go. The salad was a small bowl of lettuce nothing else. I think it could have been a bit more interesting. The service was good. They wanted to seat us on a long row of tables but we asked for a table not so squeezed in. They checked reservations and let us sit along the wall. Single glass of wine was $10 average pour.

• Visited November 2013
Germantown, New York
“This is THE best restaurant in Rhinebeck.”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

I send all my B&B guests here. Their comments range from, "Like being in Monet's Boating Party, great food, convivial people, wonderful ambiance." To, "Better than any restaurant in LA." To, "Ranks up at the top of NYC fine dining."

• Visited October 2013