“We love this restaurant”
Review of Le Petit Bistro

Le Petit Bistro
Ranked #4 of 58 Restaurants in Rhinebeck
Cuisines: French
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 24, 2012

We have eaten here quite a number of times. The service is exactly what you would want, professional and attentive, but not annoyingly so. The food is always excellent. In our opinion, this is the best reastaurant in the area. We always love eating here.

3  Thank NYSbeachgirl

Reviewed August 14, 2012

First of all, I am a food critic by nature. I have traveled internationally, I was raised by a mother that can cook and I LOVE food! When ever I travel, which is often, I ask around where the best places to have dinner are. Rhinebeck was no exception and we felt like dining and enjoying good food and a great bottle of wine so we asked around. The top of the list was Le Petit Bistro. Well, there reputation proceeded them, we got everything we hoped for as well as Patrick the best waiter in the world. Patrick was charming, knowledgable and refreahingly entertaining. He took it upon himself to offer daring options such as the fried oysters even after my husband said he doesn't like when oysters are fried. He was so confident that we would like them that he gave them to use on the house and he was right, Both my husband and I ate everyone. We allowed him to order us the rest of our meal from the list of the chef's nightly creations and we ordered a fantastic bottle of Malbec to go wiith it from the excellent wine selection. Our meal was exceptional and we went back a few days later for my husbands birthday dinner and ordered the fried oysters to start. My recommendation for this restaurant is go! For the delicious food and the unique and charming experience it promises!

2  Thank Monamelissa
Reviewed August 6, 2012

I popped in last week (with no reservation) and they were able to seat me at the bar. Everything was absolutely TOP NOTCH. The wine, the fried oysters, my perfectly cooked steak and the accompanying mashed potatoes...... all were to die for. Friendly regulars showed up and sat next to me at the bar and we all had a great time chatting. Lovely little place. I wish I lived closer so I could dine here weekly. But that would be a pretty expensive commute from Chicago! Also, because someone on Trip Advisor recommended the cheesecake, I had that as well. FABULOUS. This was an excellent dining experience all around. Well done!

3  Thank Kittypatrol
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Perfect: Service, Food, Atmosphere! I had the best fried oysters ever, along with a perfectly prepared Fluke dinner. My husband had porgy - it was delicious (just too many bones for me - he loved it!) Wonderful wine. It was a perfect Saturday evening.

2  Thank peggywestshokan
Reviewed July 14, 2012

Great food. Nice selection. Small comfortable restaurant. Nice for a special meal.

2  Thank rob-skindoc