“Once again, Posto delivers the best price to taste ratio in Rhinebeck....”
Review of Pizzeria Posto

Pizzeria Posto
Ranked #1 of 58 Restaurants in Rhinebeck
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

The new formula for restaurant reviewing is price to taste ratio. This is a algorithm created by the test kitchens in concert with Cornell University. Posto once again has come in on top delivering the finest pizza in the Hudson Valley at the best price. Having reviewed 27 pizza creators in the Hudson Valley, we are convinced that Posto can probably compete nationwide and remain at the top of the list . Our reviewers have made 5 visits to Posto and they are consistently superb.
5 Stars ***** Do Not Miss

1  Thank jesse64

Reviewed April 1, 2013

My husband and I visited Rhinebeck over Easter weekend. After reading about Pizzeria Posto on Tripadvisor we decided to give it a try and were so glad we did. Really liked the decor and enjoyed watching the pizzas being made in the wood burning oven. The wine list and menu short but both were excellent. We ordered a nice Chianti, and started with a green salad. The salad dressing really made it special, just delicious, then we had a white pizza with saugage, and roast onions, it was just yummy. We didn't save room for dessert, just a cappuccino and an expresso. I did see two other parties enjoying the only dessert offered, a nutella calzone, sprinkled with powdered sugar. Looked very tasty and the serving was huge. Next time I'm in Rhinebeck, I will be stopping back at Pizzeria Posto.

1  Thank laloulee
Reviewed March 25, 2013

My husband and I had been wanting to try this place and finally got the chance on Saturday. Not your typical pizza joint by any means. Beautiful dark wood tables and accents. The menu has a few appetizers, a good selection of salads, and pizzas. Wine and beer selections. Interesting toppings - like wood-fired fennel sausage, wood-fired onions, cremini mushrooms, etc.
The pizzas are 12 inches, which turned out to be perfect for sharing. Combined with sharing the arugula salad, it made the perfect lunch. We had the margarita pizza, flavors were great - fresh basil -- yummy! Crust was crispy! The arugula salad had goat cheese, apples, a lovely sherry vinagrette.
The pizza oven is right in the dining room, so you can watch your pizza go in, get tended to, and come out. Service was very good. No desserts, but they do have coffee, tea, cappucino, and espresso.
We will be going again.

1  Thank woodfrogs
Reviewed March 2, 2013

I recently came back from a stay in Tuscany and this is just like the real thing. Excellent in all ways.

1  Thank DGGideon
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Excellent!! Not easily pleased as a diner, most eateries are a waste of my time and money. My reasonable expectation is that... my business be appreciated and rewarded with very good food and service. I can happily say that Pizzeria Posto has met and exceeded my expectations! So much so that I have eaten there four times in the past three weeks. They promise to be "the new taste" and they are! The pizza is "AMAZING"! The food and service is consistent and enjoyable! The owner and staff are friendly and personable. I love just parking nearby! The pleasant aroma of the wood burning in the oven wafting in the air greets and beckons you into the pizzeria. My favorite pizza is the "Mama Mia" with its smoked mozzarella, caramelized onions, fennel sausage and add the wood roasted mushrooms. Delicious! What's not to love! They have something for everyone! But, If you like greasy cardboard crust pizza, with canned ingredients, this probably is not for you. But, do your palate a favor anyway, give it a break and a treat by trying Pizzeria Posto!