“Excellent”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 13, 2013

We have been there twice. Simply stated, Great Pizza!
Olga and Patrick are terrific hosts and make you feel very welcome.
The menu is small, but sufficient. Food and wine are priced reasonably.
I highly recommend this establishment for outstanding wood fired pizza. The best pizza in Rhinebeck by far.

1  Thank AEFDZF

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Some friends asked if I wanted to join them at Pizzeria Posto tonight and I thought it was just what the doctor ordered. We started with wine, of course, and I didn't mind paying $8 for a terrific glass of wine. Prior to selecting my wine, the waiter allowed me to sample the cab sauv to see if I liked it. It was too light for me so I went with an Italian, full bodied red. Not disappointed. Then we decided to split (we were 3 of us) one of their giant salads- the one with eggplant. Now, keep in mind that I hate eggplant. To my delight, this salad was like a bit of summer on a plate- so fresh and light. Perfect for the drab, dull and damp Saturday night. Then for my pizza- I chose the Mama Mia w/fennel sausage, homemade smoked mozzerella & wood roasted onions. Such a thin, crisp crust baked perfectly in the wood fired oven. We didn't finish our pies (such a pedestrian word for these masterpieces) so as to save room for the Nutella dessert which isn't on the menu. Sated. Elated. Patrick and his wife are well-suited for Rhinebeck and I wish them all the best! I will be a frequent patron that is for sure!

3  Thank Susan C
Reviewed December 24, 2012 via mobile

A truely outstanding pizza !
Great job guys !!
Priced right and ready in no time, what a treat. Will get a pie every night from here on in.
Delbert Finnegan

1  Thank jesse64
Reviewed December 20, 2012

So good! We ordered the olives, salami, and cheese appetizer, and it was terrific! I've had two different salads there, both great. The pizza is perfect, done in a wood oven to perfection. Posto has only been open about a month and I've already been there five times. Just can't seem to get thru a week without craving the pizza and having to stop in!

1  Thank journey2022
Reviewed December 7, 2012

I can't say enough good things about Pizzeria Posto--the pizza is fantastic--thin crust with just the right amount of charring--delicious fresh sauce, cheese, and lots of fresh basil. The Mediterranean Salad was terrific--topped with a slice of smoky eggplant. One salad and a pizza will easily (and happily) feed a couple. The warm, friendly service and welcoming atmosphere make this a welcome and long awaited addition to the local food scene.

2  Thank Rhinebecker