“Nice but not comfortable”

The Center for Performing Arts at Rhinebeck
Ranked #4 of 22 things to do in Rhinebeck
More attraction details
Owner description: The CENTER for Performing Arts at Rhinebeck is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization which is dedicated, through its arts and education programs, to providing arts experiences for people of all ages.
Reviewed January 26, 2013

I have been to several (6) different shows here and I have always enjoyed the performances.
You sit very close to the stage and all the seats provide good views.
I have stopped attending shows here in the winter because they cannot keep the center at a comfortable temperature. I am always freezing, not cold mind you, but freezing. I never can even thing about taking off my jacket. So for this reason I only go here in the spring and summer months.

Kevin A, Public Relations Manager at The Center for Performing Arts at Rhinebeck, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

Dear Optiman32,

Thank you so much for your kind review! We are so thrilled that you have enjoyed the performances and you are right - not a bad seat in the house!

Thank you for your feedback about the temperature in the winter months - we are always trying to find the balance for our guests and our dedicated volunteers who are sweating on the stage, but with the new equipment we just have put in this season, we are sure to be at a better balance - I hope that this coming Winter you come in and check it out!

Thanks again for your review and we will see you at The CENTER!

Reviewed December 30, 2012

I love going to the Rhinebeck Art Center to see shows. The building is small ,you always have a wonderful seat. The performers are local talent with interesting personality.

Kevin A, Public Relations Manager at The Center for Performing Arts at Rhinebeck, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2013

Reviewed November 27, 2012

I have caught quite a few shows here and there isn't a bad seat in the house. Acoustics are perfect. Bar in lobby is over priced but that's to be expected. Overall you won't be disappointed with the building.

Thank you so much for your 5 star review and we look forward to seeing you at The CENTER!!!
PS - we have a new catering service doing our concessions and the feedback is better food and better prices!
Thanks again!!