Olde Rhinebeck Inn
    Courtyard Kingston(Kingston)
    Roosevelt Inn(Hyde Park)
    Average 3/5
    Very Good 4/5
    All reviewsspirited dovemy husband and ihudson valleyb bother guestsmodern amenitieshyde parkclawfoot tubboth morningsserved family stylebreakfast tabledelicious breakfastsitting roomevery amenityfrittataeach morningperfect in every way
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed November 3, 2012

First thing- Jonna was a great hostess. I can see how she was continued and succeeded with this B&B for 14 years. She was so gracious & informative. We stayed in the Plow & Hearth Room ( I hope I have name correct.) It was great! We had sitting room, bath with shower & clawfoot tub both, and a wonderful bedroom with gas fireplace! It was full of antique item that we enjoyed so much! Would love to go back there again and would recommend to anyone else!

Room Tip: Would love to recommend the Plow & Hearth Room!
    1  Thank chgreen
    Reviewed October 18, 2012

My husband and I were more than pleased with this beautiful and charming Inn that I booked at the suggestion of a friend. He knew we would love it and he was certainly correct. It had lovely antiques and vintage embellishments everywhere. I wanted the room with the canopy bed and it was a perfect bedroom for us. The next morning I made coffee outside of our room which Jonna had set up for guests which was so appreciated since I love coffee first things in the morning. Jonna's breakfast was fabulous and we particularly loved the fact that we had fun visiting with her the whole time she cooked for us.
    We would stay there again without any question and were sorry to leave when we did.
    Nancy Sharp

Room Tip: Our room was sunny in the morning and beautiful. We were on the first floor with the beautiful wood canopy over the bed and the mattress was very comfortable.
    1  Thank Nancy S
    Reviewed October 9, 2012

Could not have been better. Like many inns, The Olde Rhinebeck Inn has been lovingly preserved, but what makes it special is the incredible attention to detail the innkeeper Jonna has exerted. Every single piece, from carpet beaters to a tiny pair of children's leather gloves in our room seems hand-selected. We stayed in Plow and Hearth, which gave us a wonderful sense of the era (1738!!) as well as all modern conforts (streaming netflix!) Throw in Jonna's amazing breakfasts -- French pancake one morning, creamy museli another morning -- and you just can't do any better. The only drawback -- ONLY is that you have to drive into the village. But that's true of everything in this area. The lodging options in town just aren't that appealing. And this inn is well worth he small inconvenience. A must stay if you're in the area (btw, we used the inn as a base to see the whole Hudson Valley, and it was perfectly placed.)

Room Tip: They're all good rooms.
    Reviewed September 21, 2012

During a trip through the Hudson River Valley we spent one night here in August, having selected the inn based on Trip Advisor reviews. The inn is outside of town on a rural road, though not too far from one of the main local roads. The property is lovely with a pond in back. The immediate area is rural and very quiet. The inn itself was also very quiet, even though, from the look of the parking area, there were several other guests. Out room up a narrow set of steep stairs (the house is quite old) was large, very comfortable, and quite clean. The bathroom was modern and also clean. The owner was extremely gracious upon our arrival and helped with directions to nearby restaurants and with advice about local sights. We were up and out early in the morning so did not stay for breakfast and can't evaluate it. The Rhinebeck area is pretty, with lots to see, but that makes it quite touristy. The Olde Rhinebeck Inn allows you to get away from the tourists but still be close enough to enjoy all the area has to offer.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
    2  Thank LeighCole
    Reviewed September 17, 2012

Between 1957 and the mid 1960’s my father owned the Stone Cottage on the old Tracy Dows Estate, and Rhinebeck was thus my home away from home. I thereafter lived with a sense of sadness and loss until last October when my wife and I stayed at the Olde Rhinebeck Inn. We recently returned to celebrate our Anniversary. With “our” bedroom and the delicious family style breakfasts, I once again feel as if I have a home in Rhinebeck.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple