“Relaxing”

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Relaxing”
Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

I went for the 1st time 2 weeks ago for micro dermabrasion. The young woman was very good and plesant. It was very peaceful and relaxing. I made another appt. for a future facial. Everyone was very nice and professional.

Visited November 2013

Mountainair, New Mexico, United States
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Outstanding”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I arrived in New York after a long day on airplanes. I was in pain from a pulled muscle. Since I had been to the Haven Spa on previous trips I walked in hoping to get a massage. I was lucky and an appointment was available. Pain relieved. Great massage, great staff. A bit pricey. The ambience is very peaceful. Even got a great pair of sandals.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank ChristineSF
Ashley Falls, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“weekend away”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I was given a day at Haven spa for a gift, I was not sure what to expect. As I walked into the spa I was greeted by many friendly people. I was brought to a changing room and given a glass of bubbly to drink while I waited,, which was not long.. The entire time I spent there was one great moment after another. I enjoyed every second of my afternoon at Haven Spa and will return again gladly when I am in the area. The staff are every experienced and professional and i would recommend anyone to go there. A great day for me. Thank you Haven Spa..

Visited August 2013
1 Thank frankie054
Saugerties, NY
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Not a 5”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I have been patronizing the spa for several years. The ambience is incomparable to any other spa in the area. The treatment from the professional staff is consistent and professional, yet friendly. So, why did I not give the spa a 5 star rating, you may ask? On two occasions I had a negative experience with a pedicure. On one occasion my foot callouses were filed so roughly and extensively that the bottom of my feet were raw in spots. I was fortunate I did not get an infection. The second occasion involved cutting into the side of the toenail. It bled and was sore for days. Unfortunately, I now do my own pedicures at home. Just another thing to be aware of. They would like you to call for cancellations in advance, but there were two incidents whereby a phone call was not made to the patron informing of an employee cancelation.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Butterfly793
Rhinebeck, NY
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Perfect Spa!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

Can not be beat, atmosphere, staff, ambiance..perfection. Very peaceful, products used thoughtfully selected and researched. Never rushed, decor beautiful.

Visited July 2013