“Great spa with exceptional customer service”
Review of Haven Spa

Haven Spa
Reviewed January 5, 2013

I recently moved to the Hudson Valley, and was in search of a new favorite spa. I have been to a few spas, and I have to say that Haven is the best. I love the no cell phone policy, and I was warmly greeted when I walked in. Haven is luxurious, yet inviting, and that combination can be difficult to achieve. The relaxation room was beautiful, and the plush robe was cozy. I received the Environ facial, which I was unfamiliar with. The esthetician asked me about my skincare routine, any concerns I had, and explained what was happening if I had any questions throughout the facial. The accompanying massage was great too. The esthetician could not have been friendlier, more helpful, or knowledgeable, and she was a fantastic listener. While she briefly recommended products for me to use, she was not pushy, which I've encountered at other spas. I love skincare and read a lot about new products/technology/practices, and have to say that the Environ facial is incredible. My skin was glowing afterward, and when I met up with a friend that evening, she was so impressed that she's started getting them. I've read a couple reviews complaining about the customer service or that folks at Haven have an attitude, but each and every person I encountered at this spa could not have been friendlier. Next on my list? I'm going to try the spa mani/pedi package.

1  Thank jojotang85
in 10 reviews
"technology"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed November 12, 2012

I've been going to Haven since it opened and have been pleased with its reliably excellent services, whether they be massages, facials, or pedis. One time I was absorbed in a magazine, so didn't notice until too late that the new technician had done a pretty bad job applying the polish. I was pressed for time so couldn't take care of it then, but did mention at the desk that I wasn't happy with the work. They loaned me the polish so I could touch up at home, and later called me to schedule a complimentary pedicure.

The new nail room is beautiful and comfortable, and I believe they offer the best value pedicures in the area. I enjoy the complimentary tea, the hot neck wraps, the excellent service, all for the price you would expect to pay at a place with inferior atmosphere. And they've proven that satisfaction is guaranteed.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

Well, it's a Spa. The massage is what I go for and they provide a nice environment to have it in. Relaxing and elegant space. The massage itself was nice. Well trained and professional staff in a very nice setting.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

I've been to Haven I don't know how many times. The selection for spa treatments is huge and the spa itself is really relaxing. The mani/pedis are always great, the massages, wraps, scrubs, etc. are always relaxing.