“Best value pedicures in the area”
Review of Haven Spa

Haven Spa
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I've been going to Haven since it opened and have been pleased with its reliably excellent services, whether they be massages, facials, or pedis. One time I was absorbed in a magazine, so didn't notice until too late that the new technician had done a pretty bad job applying the polish. I was pressed for time so couldn't take care of it then, but did mention at the desk that I wasn't happy with the work. They loaned me the polish so I could touch up at home, and later called me to schedule a complimentary pedicure.

The new nail room is beautiful and comfortable, and I believe they offer the best value pedicures in the area. I enjoy the complimentary tea, the hot neck wraps, the excellent service, all for the price you would expect to pay at a place with inferior atmosphere. And they've proven that satisfaction is guaranteed.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

Well, it's a Spa. The massage is what I go for and they provide a nice environment to have it in. Relaxing and elegant space. The massage itself was nice. Well trained and professional staff in a very nice setting.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

I've been to Haven I don't know how many times. The selection for spa treatments is huge and the spa itself is really relaxing. The mani/pedis are always great, the massages, wraps, scrubs, etc. are always relaxing.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

I visited The Haven a few times for massages. They were soooo relaxing! Well wirth the cost. This old house has truly been turned into a Haven! My biggest problem was navigating the inside stairs.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

Relaxing atmosphere and a good massage. Right in the village, so if you are staying local you can walk here and to the shops and restaurants.