“Get Much For Your Money!”
Review of Eveready Diner - CLOSED

Eveready Diner
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed August 15, 2013

We recently went to the Everyeady Diner for an early dinner. The food was good for a diner. There is such an extensive menu there. You have to really read everything! So much to want to taste.
The portions are just gigantic. I think we all had to take food home with us; excluding my husband, of course! He even had room for dessert, which he promptly ordered. He got himself a huge sundae.
It's well worth the stop when out that way. You will not be disappointed. It has something for everyone to try!

Reviewed August 3, 2013

I love bacon cheeseburgers and my rule is to get them only when i'm out of state. I ordered the bbq bacon cheeseburger. Not only did my food come quickly, it was cooked to perfection and there was PLENTY of it! The waitress was friendly and helpful. I did make the mistake of getting oreo cheesecake to go. It not only tasted lemony (which I thought was strange for oreo) but it had been refridgerated too long. I would definitely go back but I would skip the dessert!

Reviewed July 31, 2013

We were headed south on Route 9 to the Eveready Diner in Hyde Park when we happened upon this one first in Rhinebeck. We opted to stop here, and we are not sorry we did. The corned beef reuben was well-executed with very tender meat and the accompanying french fries we very good too -- did not seem to be the frozen version. The chef's salad was beautifully plated with generous portions of roast beef, turkey, ham, swiss cheese and kalamata olives. I chose their "famous" tomato basil vinaigrette dressing which made for a delicious light, bright salad on a warm summer evening. Service was attentive.

1  Thank Sundancekid330
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Eveready has been shown on The Food Network. It is famous and is visited by both tourists and locals. We eat there several times a year. Family run with typical diner food and all baking done there.

Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

Nice place to stop if everyone in your party has different tastes. Plenty of food. A/C is a little too strong if you are in the bar area.