“Famous Diner”

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Eveready has been shown on The Food Network. It is famous and is visited by both tourists and locals. We eat there several times a year. Family run with typical diner food and all baking done there.

Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

Nice place to stop if everyone in your party has different tastes. Plenty of food. A/C is a little too strong if you are in the bar area.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

The food, serve and atmosphere were all unsatisfactory. It started with the unfriendly hostess and continued with the disinterested waitress. The only thing dryer than the chicken was the desert (sic). The fudge brownie would be better described as brownie crumbles.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

My wife and I ate here recently because it was the only place still open in Rhinebeck after 9 PM on a Sunday evening. The big ceiling lights were too bright, the bad music was too loud, the table and booths felt sticky, there was a sickeningly sweet smell in the air, and the food was not good, so they managed to offend all 5 senses...and if you believe ESP is a sixth sense, we both said this felt like a mistake as we were walking in the door! This place (or maybe it was their other location in Hyde Park) was on "Diners.Drive-In's and Dives", and it certainly qualifies as a Dive,

Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

Two weeks ago I dined at the Eveready in Rhinebeck ordered the Chicken Picnic Salad and received Tuna Fish instead. When I brought it to the servers attention I was told I was mistaken....I got up and left !!!!!