“Lovely Meal”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Cold Spring, New York
“Lovely Meal”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Arielle Restaurant had a great and convenient location on main street in Rhinebeck. Nice and cozy, beautiful atmosphere, and great food. Service was good.

Visited October 2012

Saratoga Springs, New York
“A touch of France in the Hudson Valley”
Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

Wife and I visit Rhinebeck several times each year, but this was our first time at Arielle. We will definitely be going back.

We both had the 3-course luncheon special. Veggie soup was delightful - hot, lots of veggies and flavorful. Wife had the salmon and greens - she's not very adventuresome and found this regular (for her) choice excellent. I had the lamb sausage in ragatelle which was rich and with just a hint of spice. Deserts were excellent.

Portions are not large - given the modest price, that's fine. But the overall quality of the food, and the ambience, made the experience delightful.

RobynRs2
“Great food”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

We had lunch there and went back for dinner. Delicate and well-executed flavors. Recommended.........

Visited December 2012
Rhinebeck, New York
“Quaint”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Cute, french bistro atmosphere. Go for the weekday lunch special. I was surprised how tender my flank steak was.

Visited November 2012
New York
“Cozy and Inviting”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

We decided to have dinner here on Christmas Eve when we walked by a week before and were pulled in by the coziness of the place. It was a lovely way to spend the evening out and not in the kitchen.

I will say that I felt very rushed and was a little disappointed when the the appetizer and entrees came to the table way too fast. I just wanted to linger, drink wine and take in the atmosphere, but I suppose the staff wanted to go home and be with their families as well so I'll let this pass.

I recommend the main dining room over the second level dining room. It's very cozy and great for a romantic dinner. And, after or before dinner, take a stroll in historic and beautiful Rhinebeck. There's tons of shops to stop in. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited December 2012