See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 18, 2017

Stopped by the hotel for a quick overnight. staff was great and very friendly. hotel is in an exelent location was able to get good nights sleep before i did a long day of driving. deffently a place i will be staying at

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
Arun P, Owner at Capital Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2017

Thank you very much for your kind words hope to see you once again

Reviewed September 18, 2017

I choose to stay at non-franchised hotels to give mom and pops my money. I was very impressed with this hotel. The staff was very friendly. And the number one thing was that the rooms very cleaned. It was up to my standards and i think many other people would say the same thing.

Room Tip: ask for non-smoking
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
Arun P, Manager at Capital Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2017

thank you very much for staying with us and your kind words for us hope to see you again

Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

I wish I would have taken pictures. This place was nasty
Room was filthy, dirt in the tub, holes in the wall as well as something disgusting dripping down the wall. The bedding was non existent and what was there did not appear to be sanitary. No closet or anyplace to hang up clothes. No iron or board, no hair dryer. This place takes no frills to a whole new level. The parking lot was being sealed and painted so the smell was a little overwhelming. I'm not sure but I think the two ladies leaving at 2 in the afternoon when we were arriving may of been " working" out of this joint.
I'm sure the owners are lovely people but I did not feel comfortable here at all. So please Arun do not call me out for this review as I saw you did with others.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Arun P, Owner at Capital Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2017

well what can i say thank you have a good life i do

Reviewed August 24, 2017

For the price, I was very pleased. The rooms and buildings were clean. A/C worked great, nice size TV. Free Parking. Staff was friendly. Grounds were being maintained. Close enough to Downtown without being downtown. Beer store next door. Small frig/freezer (that isn't stocked with over priced liquor).

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo
Arun P, Owner at Capital Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2017

thank you for your kind words hope to see you soon

Reviewed April 4, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here after driving from friends house in upstate. Just needed something affordable and clean. This place did just that, the room was very big and clean, the housekeepers did a great job. Check in was very fast, and the check out process was just as quick. I think it's a great for a one night stay or maybe a couple days. Thanks again!

Stayed: March 2017, traveled with friends
Arun P, Manager at Capital Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2017

thank you for staying with us hope to see you again