See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 18, 2017

I choose to stay at non-franchised hotels to give mom and pops my money. I was very impressed with this hotel. The staff was very friendly. And the number one thing was that the rooms very cleaned. It was up to my standards and i think many other people would say the same thing.

Room Tip: ask for non-smoking
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
Arun P, Manager at Capital Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2017

thank you very much for staying with us and your kind words for us hope to see you again

Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

I wish I would have taken pictures. This place was nasty
Room was filthy, dirt in the tub, holes in the wall as well as something disgusting dripping down the wall. The bedding was non existent and what was there did not appear to be sanitary. No closet or anyplace to hang up clothes. No iron or board, no hair dryer. This place takes no frills to a whole new level. The parking lot was being sealed and painted so the smell was a little overwhelming. I'm not sure but I think the two ladies leaving at 2 in the afternoon when we were arriving may of been " working" out of this joint.
I'm sure the owners are lovely people but I did not feel comfortable here at all. So please Arun do not call me out for this review as I saw you did with others.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Arun P, Owner at Capital Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2017

well what can i say thank you have a good life i do

Reviewed August 24, 2017

For the price, I was very pleased. The rooms and buildings were clean. A/C worked great, nice size TV. Free Parking. Staff was friendly. Grounds were being maintained. Close enough to Downtown without being downtown. Beer store next door. Small frig/freezer (that isn't stocked with over priced liquor).

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo
Arun P, Owner at Capital Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2017

thank you for your kind words hope to see you soon

Reviewed April 4, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here after driving from friends house in upstate. Just needed something affordable and clean. This place did just that, the room was very big and clean, the housekeepers did a great job. Check in was very fast, and the check out process was just as quick. I think it's a great for a one night stay or maybe a couple days. Thanks again!

Stayed: March 2017, traveled with friends
Arun P, Manager at Capital Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2017

thank you for staying with us hope to see you again

Reviewed September 11, 2016

I was happen to stumble upon this hotel when I was looking for a place to stay while I was in New York. I had the pleasure of talking to Arun the manager, who did a great job with the exterior of the hotel; it was really clean and welcoming. It's a family run business and you can tell he takes pride in his business. The housekeepers were very kind as well they got me extra soap as requested right away. You wish waiters at restaurants moved this quick! Woke up to a great complimentary breakfast as well.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled with family
Arun P, Owner at Capital Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2016

thank you very much hope to see you soon again