“Wonderful meal”
Review of Bite Me Signature Sandwich Shop - CLOSED

Bite Me Signature Sandwich Shop
Cuisines: American, Spanish
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Bite Me is a unique sandwich shop. Serving several specialty sandwiches. We also carry roast pork for our "Cubano Especial." We carry a variety of homemade empanadas. Soups and salads.
East Greenbush, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful meal”
Reviewed January 30, 2014

My family and I went to Cafecito for sandwiches for dinner. They were the best sandwiches I have had. The rolls were nice and fresh. The veggies were perfect. The dressings had nice flavor. Everyone of us enjoyed our meal. We go back a couple times a week now. Fast friendly service also. Highly recommend A+++

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Yummy2014

Albany, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Friendly, Unique, and Delicious”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

I didn't know what to expect the first time I stepped into Cafecito, but I must say I was extremely impressed! I now frequently visit for lunch during the work week. Their sandwiches put a unique spin on classic deli favorites (sour cream on roast beef is surprisingly tasty!), and the portions are a good size for a good price. The staff is extraordinarily friendly and attentive as well. Eating at Cafecito feels like having lunch in a good friend's kitchen.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Steven M
East Greenbush, New York, United States
“Cubano Especial”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Adorable panini shop! Cafe Cito has great menu choices. We each selected the Cubano Especial. Which is roasted pork that is shredded and seasoned perfectly on a soft hoagie roll. The roll is lightly toasted and the pork is topped with boars head ham, swiss, yellow mustard and pickle slices. WOW! It was mouth watering! We also shared a bowl of homemade chili. They have soup or chili daily. Their slushy machine is so popular it runs year round! Cafe Cito even has boars head gourmet mustard and deli "sauce" for sale. They have baked goods for dessert too. Cafe Cito accept credit or debit and even deliver! We are going back again this week!

• Visited October 2013
Albany, New York
“Needs some personality”
Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in and got a couple paninis to go. The shop is very clean and the staff friendly and attentive. The food was good and prices consistent with the value of food. I just feel like Cafecito doesn't know what it wants to be. There's a nice selection on sandwiches but no soup. They don't do breakfast yet. I'm not sure the icee machine fits with whatever they're going for. Same for the candy rack. Coffee bar is promoted with nice signage but its one coffee carafe with milk and sugar. I was expecting more.

This a fine place to grab a sandwhich but not else.

• Visited September 2013