“Only Average”

Paesans Pizza
Ranked #10 of 56 Restaurants in Rensselaer
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed February 20, 2014

We've only had food from there twice. I had stopped by there a while back for lunch and the pizza was pretty good so we decided to order an 8 cut for dinner a couple weeks ago. I guess the quality depends on who cooks it, as the pizza we got was slightly under cooked and the dough was kind of bland. It was definitely not as good as the slices I had previously.
I thought the pizza was OK, but nothing to rave about, and the inconsistency bothers me, that's why I rated them an Average.

There are newer reviews for Paesans Pizza

Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

The quality with Paesan's is never in question. Good crust and sauce and good quality cheese. It's a reliable small chain. It is however, very pricey. I think pushing $20 for a large 1 topping is a bit much. Dinners are simularly pricey and the wings are very tiny. This particular restaurant is a bit on the rough side as far as service. Not rude really, just not terribly friendly, like they'd rather be somewhere else. There's one white haired gentleman who makes the pizzas that seems particularly rough around the edges. Overall though, not a bad place to eat.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

I am very fussy about pizza. I used to live in Queens NY and they had wonderful pizza. I finally found a place that has great pizza here in Rensselaer. We usually get the meatball pizza. It is delicious. We have also tried their dinners and subs. All are great. Highly recommended.

Reviewed May 15, 2012

Pretty good pizza, friendly service, always consistent