“Very good Thai”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Castleton On Hudson, New York
“Very good Thai”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

Very good fresh food, very clean with excellent service and a lovely quiet atmosphere. This family run business should do well if they keep to moderate prices. Upper end menu items are a pricey(my opinion).
Try the calamari appetizer. It is a fresh and tender and a different cut of fried calamari. Loved it.
Broth of my soup with shrimp were outstanding, too.
I'm going back to try a noodle and meat combo . Calamari too!
Thanks to the restaurant for coming to an area that is a great place to live.
Rah, Rah Girl

• Visited December 2012

East Greenbush, New York
“Good Thai in East Greenbush”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Finally a quality Thai cuisine on the East Side of the not far from Albany and better than at least one other recently visited. Pricey, but very good selection of both appetizers and entres. Try it.

“Love This Place!”
Reviewed July 26, 2012 via mobile

I have been here twice. I made sure to select different items (appetizers, entrees and desserts) each time. I have not been disappointed either time. Even if the food wasn't great, which it is, the staff is attentive enough to make it worth the visit anyway. The bathroom was also clean enough for me to make mention of it. I hope they don't change a thing.

Nassau, New York
“Delicious food inviting atmosphere”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

We had dinner there and it was delicious
The service was fast, efficient and friendly.
They turned a shabby pizza place into a serene setting

Hadley, New York
“Rensselaer County Gets Thai Food”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Finally - I was so excited to hear there is Thai in East Greenbush/ Rensselaer! So much, that night I looked them up online, downloaded their menu and ordered take out. There were three of us ordering.

We ordered two appetizers to share and three entrees. The take out bill was $83! Wow - I thought on the way out - this better be really great. They did a really nice job of decorating the building - Clean and cute. Small tables - mostly for 2.

The food was good. I can not say that it was worth $83. We dine out often and are willing to pay for a great meal. Compared to other Thai places we have eaten - I can say that it is pricey and the portions are small. The small rice boxes were almost full :( I love rice and was disappointed there wasnt very much of it. Come on, rice is really inexpensive ...so fill up those little boxes. The veggie spring rolls were not that great, seafood rice was good, duck was cooked perfectly - We had no leftovers at all which was a surprise. ...Oh except for a spring roll that I tossed out. I'm sad that this little place was a disappointment.

I hope the resturant makes it. I've lived 15 miles East of this area most of my life and have been wishing for a Thai or Indian or Mexican resturant to open. But knowing this community the way I do - the prices and small portions will drive away the locals.

• Visited May 2012