“Love this place!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The food is delicious and everything is so fresh! The fantastic waitstaff will see to your every need.

2  Thank Patricia M

Reviewed August 10, 2013

There are countless pizzaria iItalians all of the New York area with better food. The waiter was one of the most annoying waiters I have ever encountered. He was trying to be funny, but he was anything but; and he was SELLING the specials, the drinks, the wine. He went overboard to the point of being unprofessional. I can deal with annoyances if the food in a place is good because that is the reason I was there..to eat. The Food.....BLAND., boring and unimaginative. The steak..pan fried, gray in color and NO TASTE. Seriously, none. The deserts..standard and very average. It is very easy to find something better. You have been warned.

1  Thank HonestOpinion19
Reviewed August 9, 2013

The food here was outstanding. The service was somewhat slow especially since the restaurant was empty but it was worth waiting for. I am not usually a fan of cheesecake but their version was especially good.

2  Thank tweedybird26
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Cant say anything more than how much I love the food here. The only other place I live as much is Bella Lena's in ridgewood.

2  Thank Karen C
Reviewed May 22, 2013

I decided to go to barosa with my husband to try something new. We usually go to Tuscan hills in forest hills. Delicious home made pasta.great quality food. My dish was great, I order a sea food stew, in side some type of bread, with roasted garlic and white wine. I have nothing bad to say about that dish, but my husband's was so sad! He order spaghetti with sausage.not impressive at all. You might as well have had can chef boyar d. Unfortunately we probably won't go back again. I just don't understand why is it #1 in rego park....

1  Thank afelic