“Very good food in a pretty restaurant”
Review of Barosa

Barosa
Ranked #3 of 85 Restaurants in Rego Park
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 9, 2013

The food here was outstanding. The service was somewhat slow especially since the restaurant was empty but it was worth waiting for. I am not usually a fan of cheesecake but their version was especially good.

2  Thank tweedybird26

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Cant say anything more than how much I love the food here. The only other place I live as much is Bella Lena's in ridgewood.

2  Thank Karen C
Reviewed May 22, 2013

I decided to go to barosa with my husband to try something new. We usually go to Tuscan hills in forest hills. Delicious home made pasta.great quality food. My dish was great, I order a sea food stew, in side some type of bread, with roasted garlic and white wine. I have nothing bad to say about that dish, but my husband's was so sad! He order spaghetti with sausage.not impressive at all. You might as well have had can chef boyar d. Unfortunately we probably won't go back again. I just don't understand why is it #1 in rego park....

1  Thank afelic
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Great food, Great service. We have been here many times and have never been disappointed. With a great menu and different nightly specials, you will need extra time to decide on your dinner but it will be worth it. From the delicious appetizers like clams or mussels Barosa ,stuffed artichokes,and speidini to the main courses of chilean seabass ,veal barosa,skirt steak, or penne alla vodka,desserts like tiramisu and Italian cheesesteak you will leave completely satisfied. Give it a try you won't be sorry you did. FYI, make a reservation before you go, it can be busy.

2  Thank raclr
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Unfortunately I was there after a memorial service. About 60 of us were downstairs with one man devoted to us. He was funny, attentive and just the best. We we served a 5,6 (I lost count) course dinner with dessert that was so delicious and authentic. I need to go back again and again.

2  Thank Linda G