“Pancakes are light, fluffy and plate-sized”
Review of An Apple a Day Diner - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
An Apple a Day Diner
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 24, 2012

This restaurant has all the good stuff. Freshly made, Locally grown and reasonable prices to boot. The chicken salad sandwich is stuffed with fresh white meat. Pancakes are light, fluffy and plate-sized. Lots of apple themed dishes that never disappoint. Have been there numerous times and every meal has been delicious!

Reviewed October 29, 2012

I have been to Apple a Day Diner at least 20 times for various breakfast meetings over the last several years...the place is dirty, including the dishes, food is sketchy, and my feet "stick" to the dirty carpet. I now eat at home if I must attend a meeting there...and I ALLWAYS bring my own coffee as theirs give me a stomach ache. The staff is lovely when they are around, seems understaffed. I recommend you avoid this restaurant as it is NOT a good representation of all that Red Hook has to offer.

1  Thank Beth J
Reviewed September 1, 2012

We ate brunch with all having a different type of omelette. The food was very tasty and quite plentiful. Very good service. My only complaint was they did not have chocolate ice cream to make a milk shake, which was strange

Reviewed August 13, 2012

My wife and I stopped here for lunch on a Saturday afternoon and found the service and food to be very good. The waitress was attentive to our needs and we enjoyed a leisurely lunch. We enjoyed an Apple Valley sandwich which was grilled chicken, grilled tomato, breaded eggplant, pesto sauce and melted mozzarella cheese topped with roasted red pepper and basil on a sub roll.You get good size portions for the money. We would stop here for again for either breakfast or lunch.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

We had lunch here,,not very busy, the service was good and the food was good,,just like most diners in the mid hudson valley,,we really have good diners.I was satisfied..