“Wonderful Cruise”

Raquette Lake Navigation Co
More attraction details
Owner description: Cruise and dine or just cruise on Raquette Lake aboard the WW Durant. Breath-taking scenery, fascinating history and delicious food combine to create an experience you can't wait to do again. Choose a luncheon cruise, intimate or traditional dinner cruise, Sunday brunch, sightseeing excursion or moonlight cruise. Cruising daily in July and August through Labor Day. Full public schedule weekends in Sept through Columbus Day weekend. Midweek in the fall individuals may piggyback with a preformed group. Nurture your mind, body and soul with a cruise aboard the WW Durant! Special events on the Durant are our specialty! If history is your thing, then be sure to sign up for one of our Pine Knot guided tours. Wine and beer tastings and pairings sell out, so reserve early! A Jimmy Buffet-themed cruise on Sat of July 4th weekend will celebrate our independence Margaritaville-style. There's also a Murder Mystery Who Done It Cruise and a Comedy Cruise. Have I tickled your curiosity bone? Check us out online! We are ready to welcome you aboard the WW Durant!
Reviewed August 14, 2013

MadonnaUpstate_ny, Owner at Raquette Lake Navigation Co, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2015

All reviews
in 34 reviews
"adirondacks"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed August 12, 2013

We usually canoe or hike, but the weather was not cooperating and our muscles were sore. We decided to splurge and go on the brunch cruise. The narration was audible and the scenery beautiful. Then lunch was ready. Wow. Delicious. Well presented. Healthy menu. It was well worth the money.

So sorry for the delay in responding to your kind words. I was reviewing our Trip Advisor reviews and was horrified to see reviews I hadn't acknowledged! Please accept my apologies. Also my thanks for your kind words. Sunday Brunch is such a relaxing cruise. We've instituted a bottomless Bloody Mary and Mimosa Bar, and, new in 2015, we'll have a waffle station and a bagel station. Brunch reinvented! Hope to see you again in 2015!

Reviewed August 11, 2013

The two hour lunch cruise was filled with good information, great scenery and wonderful food. The staff is friendly and helpful; the beer selection is unique and reasonably priced; try the Apricot Wheat Ale from Ithaca Brewery for a refreshing summer drink. We thoroughly enjoyed the trip and recommend it to anyone visiting the area.

1  Thank SacandagaLakers

So sorry for the delay in responding to your kind words. I was reviewing our Trip Advisor reviews and was horrified to see reviews I hadn't acknowledged! Please accept my apologies. Also my thanks for your kind words. We love being appreciated! Looking forward to another visit from you!

Reviewed August 6, 2013

This 11/2 hour boat tour of Raquette Lake is a great intro to the lake and the history surrounding it. We had a great day to do it: sunshine and calm waters. The Captain and his family are great hosts for this tour, and his narration of the history, the development of the great camps, and the various churches and camps around the lake made for a wonderful afternoon experience. Well worth the time and money!

See more reviews
Reviewed July 27, 2013

We do this every year on our ADK camping trip! The atmosphere, the food, the value and the service are !!!You must do this if in area of Raquette Lake!

So sorry for the delay in responding to your kind words. I was reviewing our Trip Advisor reviews and was horrified to see reviews I hadn't acknowledged! Please accept my apologies. Also my thanks for your kind words and your loyalty. We love being appreciated! Looking forward to another visit from you! It's because of people like you we'll be commencing our 25th season Memorial Day weekend, 2015.