We stayed at this Red Roof Inn this past week for a trip to the Lake George area. Prices were VERY affordable, especially with the AAA rate. The location is nice, given that it's right on Route 9 and access to and from Lake George and the highway is relatively easy. The room had the essentials and not much else, although nothing was really lacking. The front desk staff were all very helpful and the check-in and check-out process were very user friendly.
All in all, as long as you're okay with not having the extra frills of a more expensive hotel, this is a very good place to stay for a Lake George vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located next to Outback Steakhouse, across the street from laundromat and breakfast bakery, 1 block from WalMart and 1 mile from Great Escape Six Flags Park. We have a campfire out back along with picnic tables. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Red Roof Inn, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Red Roof Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Queensbury Hotel Queensbury
- Queensbury Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Lake George, NY - Queensbury