Our family recently spent 5 days at this hotel with friends. This was our second time at this hotel and the value was very good. We had a room with 2 queen beds which was fine for the 4 of us (2 kids: 13 and 7). The room was spotless. Ask for a room on the second floor – they are quieter and there are no pets / smoking. There is a small fire pit behind the parking lot that we used in the evenings to make s’mores with the kids.
The only negatives I can say about this hotel is the lack of storage (our room only had 3 dresser drawers) and no swimming pool.
If you are looking for a fancy or deluxe hotel – this is not the place for you. If you want a clean, quiet, and affordable place to stay after spending the day at the Great Escape – this place is perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located next to Outback Steakhouse, across the street from laundromat and breakfast bakery, 1 block from WalMart and 1 mile from Great Escape Six Flags Park. We have a campfire out back along with picnic tables. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline and Red Roof Inn so you can book your Red Roof Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Queensbury Hotel Queensbury
- Queensbury Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Lake George, NY - Queensbury