We just completed a two night stay at this hotel. As always, very clean, quiet and staff helpful
and friendly. This is our third time at this red roof always a pleasure, Will be staying again in
the future. Mike takes the extra time to make you feel welcome. The fact that it is quiet is very
important to me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located next to Outback Steakhouse, across the street from laundromat and breakfast bakery, 1 block from WalMart and 1 mile from Great Escape Six Flags Park. We have a campfire out back along with picnic tables. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Red Roof Inn, Hotwire, Odigeo, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Red Roof Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Queensbury Hotel Queensbury
- Queensbury Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Lake George, NY - Queensbury