We had a good experience at the Red Roof Inn in Queensbury, NY. Mike (I think he's the owner?) was very helpful and accommodating to us. Also, the rate was more affordable than most places. I would definitely recommend staying here while in Queensbury, NY or the surrounding area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located next to Outback Steakhouse, across the street from laundromat and breakfast bakery, 1 block from WalMart and 1 mile from Great Escape Six Flags Park. We have a campfire out back along with picnic tables. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Red Roof Inn, Hotwire, Priceline, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Red Roof Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Queensbury Hotel Queensbury
- Queensbury Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Lake George, NY - Queensbury