We stayed at the Red Roof Inn in Lake George over Labor Day weekend 2008. It was very clean and adequate. We have no complaints whatsoever. The staff was efficient, friendly and polite. We would definitely stay there again when we visit the area. The price was very reasonable. It is not a 5 star hotel, but neither is their price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located next to Outback Steakhouse, across the street from laundromat and breakfast bakery, 1 block from WalMart and 1 mile from Great Escape Six Flags Park. We have a campfire out back along with picnic tables. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Red Roof Inn, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Queensbury Hotel Queensbury
- Queensbury Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Lake George, NY - Queensbury