We were 4 women traveling to NYC,we stopped here for the night. We arrived very late (2am), check in was quick and painless. Our room was around the back it had 2 queen size beds, they were comfortable, although it might have been nice to have had an extra blanket. The bathroom was perfect for 4 to get ready as it has a sink outside the toilet/shower area. Good quality towels. Icy cold air (great for me not so great for those that wished for an extra blanket :-).
muffins and pastries in the morning in the lobby were plenty and good. This hotel is great value for the money. I think we paid $62/night, can't beat that!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located next to Outback Steakhouse, across the street from laundromat and breakfast bakery, 1 block from WalMart and 1 mile from Great Escape Six Flags Park. We have a campfire out back along with picnic tables. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Red Roof Inn, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Queensbury Hotel Queensbury
- Queensbury Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Lake George, NY - Queensbury