On a recent stay at the Queensbury Red Roof Inn. The room was excellent and clean. The location is close to the Lake, Attraction's and Resturants. The only problem is the noise from the second floor. The ceiling in the room's on the ground floor are paper thin with no sound proofing material between the second level room floor and first floor room ceiling. Nice place to stay. Just make sure you get a room on the second floor if you want to get some sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located next to Outback Steakhouse, across the street from laundromat and breakfast bakery, 1 block from WalMart and 1 mile from Great Escape Six Flags Park. We have a campfire out back along with picnic tables. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Red Roof Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Queensbury Hotel Queensbury
- Queensbury Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Lake George, NY - Queensbury