Red Roof Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$88
Country Inn
Sleep Inn & Suites of Lake George(Queensbury)(Great Value!)
$81
$190
Orbitz.com
Alpenhaus Motel(Queensbury)
$65
All reviewslake georgeglens fallsroom was cleanshort drivegeneral managerfridge and microwaveone night staygreat ratefront desk clerknice stayper nightcontinental breakfastnew yorkwalmartpetsadirondackcleanliness
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

We were looking for someplace decent to stay for NYE. The Red Roof Inn was a great deal! Best part we got to take out lab with us! For being a pet friendly hotel the rooms do not smell of animal at all! The room was clean bathroom was really nice shower was huge. Beds were pretty comfortable. Had a very big new flat screen tv micro and fridge. Very easy to find and even though being in the bigger area of queensbury it was very quiet it was a quick drive to lake George. The only complaint I gave is next door thru were draining the septic systems that smell was well bad... But not the hotels fault! Can't rate the service bc well we didn't need them. All in all a good stay if your looking for a nothing over the top decent hotel would Deff stay here again!

• Stayed: December 2012
2  Thank JaynicLeBeau11
Reviewed November 22, 2012

This RRI is great. Room was super clean, quiet and comfortable. Staff was great and our yello lab was welcomed. Convenient location to Glens Falls, Lake George, the Northway. Room rate was very fair. If you are in this area and don't stay here, what's wrong with you?

Room Tip: Rooms on back of building are very quiet.
Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Andy132
Reviewed November 9, 2012

I stayed at the Red Roof Inn in Queensbury New York Oct. 28th thru Oct 30th and my stay was very pleasant, thanks to Samantha. I arrived there about 1:00am and I needed a few items from a store and I was directed where to go in addition she offered to make me coffee. I mentioned that that my flight to Florida on the 30th was not until 7:00pm, I asked for a late check out or day rate when Samantha told me she would check with the Manager.The following morning the front desk called me to say I could stay until what ever time I chose to leave. I left at 2:00pm and am very grateful to Samanth and management of Red Roof Inn. I come to the area a few times a year and will definatrly stay at this hotel again because of Samantha. Thanks again, Robert.

Room Tip: Rooms on 2nd floor were very quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Rob R
Reviewed November 9, 2012

My family and I had planned a trip upstate for the weekend. We originally planned on staying at the great escape lodge, but after looking at the reviews on this hotel, we decided to change plans. What a great change! The hotel guests were so nice and accommodating and the room was immaculate! We were so pleased with the location. Great job General Manager Hal Halliday and staff!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Clean room with plenty of space, a refrigerator & microwave and most importantly, the staff is courteous and helpful. I had the opportunity to meet the manager who takes a personal interest in what his customers think of his hotel. Pet friendly without an additional fee is a very nice convenience.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family