I stayed at the Red Roof Inn in Queensbury New York Oct. 28th thru Oct 30th and my stay was very pleasant, thanks to Samantha. I arrived there about 1:00am and I needed a few items from a store and I was directed where to go in addition she offered to make me coffee. I mentioned that that my flight to Florida on the 30th was not until 7:00pm, I asked for a late check out or day rate when Samantha told me she would check with the Manager.The following morning the front desk called me to say I could stay until what ever time I chose to leave. I left at 2:00pm and am very grateful to Samanth and management of Red Roof Inn. I come to the area a few times a year and will definatrly stay at this hotel again because of Samantha. Thanks again, Robert.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located next to Outback Steakhouse, across the street from laundromat and breakfast bakery, 1 block from WalMart and 1 mile from Great Escape Six Flags Park. We have a campfire out back along with picnic tables. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Red Roof Inn, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Red Roof Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Queensbury Hotel Queensbury
- Queensbury Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Lake George, NY - Queensbury