We stay at this Red Roof Inn every year, and not for just one or two nights, so we know it well. It has continued to improve and now I have to say that the maintenance and staff efficiency has has to be pretty good because we don't see the progressive "tired look" that rooms in many motels tend to take on after several years of use and no amount of cleaning or spiffing up will remove. The room we had was exceptionally clean and odour free and I have allergies. We started staying here years ago because we travelled with a pet. This year we have no pet, but still came here because the accommodation and service for the price is great, and we travel enough to know.
We are very pleased to be repeat patrons of this Red Roof and are thrilled to see that more and more people are finding this gem on route 9 because I believe good business will help ensure continued maintenance and enhancement of the facility.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located next to Outback Steakhouse, across the street from laundromat and breakfast bakery, 1 block from WalMart and 1 mile from Great Escape Six Flags Park. We have a campfire out back along with picnic tables. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Red Roof Inn, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Red Roof Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Queensbury Hotel Queensbury
- Queensbury Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Lake George, NY - Queensbury