Staff was very nice and friendly and the very clean hotel was located next to an Outback Steakhouse, and a Golden Corral was about block or so away, too. Too many restaurants close by to list now. Heard of Martha's ice cream? You won't forget a large soft ice cream cone from there! Lake George is also close by (couple of miles) along with Six Flags. The trolley runs out in front of the Hotel if you like that. Fire pit behind the Hotel with free wood for a campfire evening, too! Very enjoyable weeks stay at this Red Roof Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located next to Outback Steakhouse, across the street from laundromat and breakfast bakery, 1 block from WalMart and 1 mile from Great Escape Six Flags Park. We have a campfire out back along with picnic tables. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Red Roof Inn, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Queensbury Hotel Queensbury
- Queensbury Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Lake George, NY - Queensbury