I have stayed at this hotel a few times, as a season pass holder for the Great Escape but living a bit farther away from the park, it has been the perfect place for my family and I to stay for our extended trips to the park. It's location is perfectly nestled next to the park (saves me on parking too); plus with Martha's across the street, it's a great way to spend the day. The rooms are very clean, the staff very polite and accommodating, and after a long day at the park, the wifi is a blessing to let the kids fall asleep to their Netflix.
The next day, a hearty breakfast before some more excitement in either the village of Lake George or back to the park for more rides.
Would definitely recommend this hotel as your place to stay when visiting Lake George.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located right next door to the entrance of the Six Flags Great Escpae! The Wakita Motel offers clean, comfortable accomodations at a reasonable price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lake George (Queensbury) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Queensbury
- Country Inn & Suites Queensbury Hotel Queensbury
- Country Inn Queensbury
- Queensbury Country Inn
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lake George (Queensbury) NY