This could be a nice place if it had more staff and better management. The room was clean,and spacious nice fridge and microwave, nice beds , need better pillows. Food and service great in Johnny Rockets. They need more control of the waterpark, there was no one at the door checking wristbands or giving info. No one should be wading and swimming in the Take it ez e creek. My six year old son is mildly autistic and ran from me straight to the creek I was chasing after him frantic I called to one life guard to please grab him for me she didn't , a second one looked at me dumbfounded, but finally grabbed him, but they acted like they didn't want to help. I saw numerous young children floundering in too large inner tubes. The whole weekend we saw one cartoon character. For 185 a night they could at least offer a light continental breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ready for a fun-filled stay in the Lake George area you'll never forget? The Six Flags Great Escape Lodge & Indoor Water Park is a 200-room family suite lodge near Lake George, a resort featuring an incredible 38,000 sq ft indoor water park with attractions designed to make every age group smile. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cancelon, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Six Flags Great Escape Lodge & Indoor Waterpark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Six Flags Great Escape Lodge & Indoor Waterpark Hotel Queensbury
- 6 Flags Great Escape Lodge & Indoor Waterpark
- Six Flags Great Escape Lodge And Indoor Waterpark
- Great Escape Lodge
- Six Flags Great Escape Lodge & Indoor Waterpark Lake George, NY - Queensbury