I came here for my daughters birthday (her idea). I was I the room with a cabin for beds. They had construction going on and they were working till 11:30 (I called to remind them that quite hours are 11 pm)
Next day I swear a heard was running through with all the banging. I hate complaining, but had to call. It wasn't workers this time it was guest. :(
I left a tip for my room steward ($10) and she didn't do the best job. Usually details are much nicer when you leave a tip. Kids room wasn't made up, and my bed was just flipped back over. No sheets tucked or anything. I didn't understand.
Hair dryer broken :-( not the biggest deal but it is November and it is a water park.
Food inside the pool area is expensive and not that great.
All in all, if it wasn't for the kids wanting to come here I wouldn't. Perhaps I'll take the extra hour ride to Great Wolf Lodge in Niagara Falls instead.
For the money I paid, it wasn't worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ready for a fun-filled stay in the Lake George area you'll never forget? The Six Flags Great Escape Lodge & Indoor Water Park is a 200-room family suite lodge near Lake George, a resort featuring an incredible 38,000 sq ft indoor water park with attractions designed to make every age group smile. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Six Flags Great Escape Lodge & Indoor Waterpark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 6 Flags Great Escape Lodge & Indoor Waterpark
- Six Flags Great Escape Lodge And Indoor Waterpark
- Six Flags Great Escape Lodge & Indoor Waterpark Hotel Queensbury
- Great Escape Lodge
- Six Flags Great Escape Lodge & Indoor Waterpark Lake George, NY - Queensbury