This was a stopover on the way to Lake Placid--our second time visiting here. We stopped mid-week in October and, literally, there were times where there were more lifeguards than kids in the facility. Plenty of things to keep a 12, 10, and 6 year old entertained. We stayed in a Klub Moose room where my younger kids had their own log cabin inside our room. They loved it.
Only downside to October, is that the amusement park outdoors is closed and a lot of the restaurants inside the restaurant were closed for the season. Johnny Rockets and the snack bar were still open though.
Great value for the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ready for a fun-filled stay in the Lake George area you'll never forget? The Six Flags Great Escape Lodge & Indoor Water Park is a 200-room family suite lodge near Lake George, a resort featuring an incredible 38,000 sq ft indoor water park with attractions designed to make every age group smile. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Six Flags Great Escape Lodge & Indoor Waterpark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Six Flags Great Escape Lodge & Indoor Waterpark Hotel Queensbury
- 6 Flags Great Escape Lodge & Indoor Waterpark
- Six Flags Great Escape Lodge And Indoor Waterpark
- Great Escape Lodge
- Six Flags Great Escape Lodge & Indoor Waterpark Lake George, NY - Queensbury