Spent 4 nights at this place, and by the looks of it they cleaned up their act since last time we visited, which was 3 years ago.
I find it pricey, but we thought it was worth it. As I keep on saying it's a downgraded version of Disney, for a bit cheaper, and closer by for us.
The room was clean, the indoor water park is VERY safe, and well kept. The Outlets nearby are well worth it especially during the Labour Day Week-end.
The Johnny Rocket restaurant is very expensive and the food is not that great. The Tall Tell tavern is a bit better, but there's a lot of choices of restaurants around the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ready for a fun-filled stay in the Lake George area you'll never forget? The Six Flags Great Escape Lodge & Indoor Water Park is a 200-room family suite lodge near Lake George, a resort featuring an incredible 38,000 sq ft indoor water park with attractions designed to make every age group smile. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Six Flags Great Escape Lodge & Indoor Waterpark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Six Flags Great Escape Lodge & Indoor Waterpark Hotel Queensbury
- Six Flags Great Escape Lodge And Indoor Waterpark
- 6 Flags Great Escape Lodge & Indoor Waterpark
- Great Escape Lodge
- Six Flags Great Escape Lodge & Indoor Waterpark Lake George, NY - Queensbury