We first stayed here 2 years ago on a trip back from Canada so when we decided to return to Lake George we thought we'd go back to Six Flags. The furniture in the lobby and rooms is looking a little saggy and worn - could use some updating. There are only 2 elevators in the whole place so be prepared to wait during busy times. The water park is great, though geared toward the younger set - probably the last year for my 11 year old.
The real problem with this place is that in catering to kids they've forgotten about the parents. There's no business center and the WiFi is incredibly slow (no bandwidth) so if you have to work or check email on vacation you can forget it. The fitness center is old and tiny - considering the amount of unused space in this place they could seriously expand it. And if you're looking for healthy food options don't look in the water park or Johnny Rockets. All you'll find is grease, fat and sugar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ready for a fun-filled stay in the Lake George area you'll never forget? The Six Flags Great Escape Lodge & Indoor Water Park is a 200-room family suite lodge near Lake George, a resort featuring an incredible 38,000 sq ft indoor water park with attractions designed to make every age group smile. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Six Flags Great Escape Lodge & Indoor Waterpark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 6 Flags Great Escape Lodge & Indoor Waterpark
- Six Flags Great Escape Lodge And Indoor Waterpark
- Six Flags Great Escape Lodge & Indoor Waterpark Hotel Queensbury
- Great Escape Lodge
- Six Flags Great Escape Lodge & Indoor Waterpark Lake George, NY - Queensbury