To travel just over three hours from NYC and be in such a beautiful place, this is quite something. After all, you are very close to Gore Mountain (if you choose to ski) and you have this great indoor water park that features even an indoor surf facility. This is great time guaranteed for children, and the setting of the hotel will make one feel like/long for Austria (with the big chimney and all the decorum).
The combo we got was a standard 1 night stay and included 1 night at the resort and 2 full days at the water park . We found this to be a great value.
We feel that this is indeed great for spring break when you have young children. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ready for a fun-filled stay in the Lake George area you'll never forget? The Six Flags Great Escape Lodge & Indoor Water Park is a 200-room family suite lodge near Lake George, a resort featuring an incredible 38,000 sq ft indoor water park with attractions designed to make every age group smile. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Six Flags Great Escape Lodge & Indoor Waterpark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Six Flags Great Escape Lodge & Indoor Waterpark Hotel Queensbury
- Six Flags Great Escape Lodge And Indoor Waterpark
- 6 Flags Great Escape Lodge & Indoor Waterpark
- Great Escape Lodge
- Six Flags Great Escape Lodge & Indoor Waterpark Lake George, NY - Queensbury