“Good breakfast”

Sutton's Marketplace
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

Met up with friends for breakfast on a Sunday morning. Not the best idea for a Sunday morning since there was a long wait and we had kids with us. There is an area with tables to wait though. As we were waiting we heard our name and another group "took" our table until we went up to clarify the situation. Breakfast was good not great. Will probably go to the silo instead next time.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

We stopped for lunch and I wanted to try something different so I ordered the 'black bean burger' on jalapeno bread with Mexican mayo. I was pleasantly surprized at how good it was (if you like beans). The french fries were quite greasy however. The sandwich came with the bread grilled which I didn't want so they took it back and put it on plain jalapeno bread. I would recommend it.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

A must stop for me and family on our way to Lake George. I love to sit outside in the summer time. I stop at least 3 times during the summer season

Reviewed March 6, 2013

Love to stop in to shop around . There pies are so good. Breakfast though was just ok.was left waiting for ever,coffee was cold. Eggs were ok and toast was ice cold. Could not find our waitress to fix problem. So note to self don,t go back to eat...

Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

Mrs. wanted a shopping trip for her birthday, doing the outlets, and wanted to start with a breakfast at Sutton's. What a treat! Omelets were terrific, moist not dry, very fresh ingredients. Had short stacks of blueberry pancakes instead of toast and home fries. They were incredibly fluffy. Just an excellent meal!