“The better of the two Cool Beans, though fewer choices.”
Review of Cool Beans

Cool Beans
Ranked #85 of 111 Restaurants in Queensbury
Reviewed March 13, 2012

The staff here are so much nicer, food is good and fresh, but fewer cream cheese choices, and often out of bagel flavors. The main location is just staffed too poorly to make it worth it.

There are newer reviews for Cool Beans

Reviewed January 18, 2011

I know they can do better! I was disappointed in my turkey club today. I usually call ahead for carry-out because it does take a while to prepare your order, especially if there are a few others in there. I received my "turkey scraps" sandwich and it was so unappealing I picked off the few chunks of scraps turkey and just ate my "BLT" (mayo was also omitted by them). I've had a very good sandwich here in the past. I presume the girl is in need of some additional training. See my photo below.

Reviewed September 15, 2010

the best coffee ive ever had. no lie. Get coconut creme if they have it when you go!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook