“Excellent value for the price !”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #21 of 111 Restaurants in Queensbury
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Mirabel, Qc
“Excellent value for the price !”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

1st of all... keep in mind that you are at Red Lobster and not at an upscale seafood restaurant on the Main Coast.
Now...
This Red Lobster is really nice and clean.
Staff is very nice, helpful, smiling and welcoming. Service was very good.
The food tasted very good also and for the price you pay, it's hard to beat.
The 4 courses menu for 15.99$ is an excellent option.
The manager was present, going from table to table, making sure we were having a good experience.
Location is good, just off hwy 87, exit 19.
I would recommend this restaurant.

• Visited May 2013

Warrensburg, New York
“Really good biscuits”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

We have several times to this Red Lobster. Of course it's a chain restaurant,but the food has been good every time we've been there.The service has always been good in this one.We have been to one in another city with not so good service.We love their biscuits.Overall a good place to eat, and we will be going back again. We also get our daughter a gift card for here as it is one of her favorite restaurants also.

• Visited March 2013
Gansevoort, New York
“Always good, always fresh”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

I like the red lobster restaurant in Queensbury since the food is always fresh and good. I like the specials and the variety of the menu.

Visited February 2013
Glens Falls, New York
“Overall wonderful experience”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

I ordered take out. It was only one meal off the kids menu so I was expecting it to be thrown together. I was greated very pleasantly and brought over to the bar to pick up my meal. The bartender was very nice and as I was waiting the manager approached me and made some small talk. My meal was hot, it came with a side that they let me pick and also a drink. Also they threw in 2 cheddar bay biscuits which I wasnt even expecting. All in all it was great and def made my day!

• Visited March 2013
Elizabethtown, New York
“Great meal, great service and not a bad price for what you get.”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

We had a great experience eating here. You don't always see this but I have to tell you that our server, Katie K. was awesome! She made this meal very enjoyable and could not have given us better service. You go into a chain restaurant, knowing what you are going to get in the line of the food quality and offerings but I feel that it's the service that can really make a difference. We would go back here again and hopefully get Katie K again as our server!

• Visited January 2013