“Overall wonderful experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #16 of 111 Restaurants in Queensbury
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Glens Falls, New York
“Overall wonderful experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2013

I ordered take out. It was only one meal off the kids menu so I was expecting it to be thrown together. I was greated very pleasantly and brought over to the bar to pick up my meal. The bartender was very nice and as I was waiting the manager approached me and made some small talk. My meal was hot, it came with a side that they let me pick and also a drink. Also they threw in 2 cheddar bay biscuits which I wasnt even expecting. All in all it was great and def made my day!

• Visited March 2013

Elizabethtown, New York
“Great meal, great service and not a bad price for what you get.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013

We had a great experience eating here. You don't always see this but I have to tell you that our server, Katie K. was awesome! She made this meal very enjoyable and could not have given us better service. You go into a chain restaurant, knowing what you are going to get in the line of the food quality and offerings but I feel that it's the service that can really make a difference. We would go back here again and hopefully get Katie K again as our server!

• Visited January 2013
Catskill, New York
“had better service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2012

took forever to get drinks, bisquits came with the dinner, dinner was served to a bigger party, who came in a half an hour after we did. silverware was dirty, and the waitress was no where to be found....not happy

Visited August 2012
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Typical chain fare, but good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2012

We had a family meal here at my brother's behest to take advantage of their 3-course meal special. The food wasn't particularly impressive--just your average Red Lobster meal--but it was well-prepared, hot, and served promptly. The service was attentive and responsive. There was a pretty long wait for a table this particular weekend night, but that was what the bar area is for! We will definitely go again during another promotion.

• Visited July 2012
Adirondack
“yummy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2012

Always a treat to go to red Lobster. Our grand baby loves it there. Always reasonable and the food is soooo goood.

Visited August 2012