“Went with a large party, would stick with the pizza.” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of UNO Chicago Grill

UNO Chicago Grill
Ranked #24 of 111 Restaurants in Queensbury
Cuisines: Italian, American, Bar, Pizza, Pub
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Staten Island, New York
“Went with a large party, would stick with the pizza.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

The service was good, the food, not so good. I'd stick with pizza if I were to ever go back. The chicken dish wasn't very tasty, and my husband had a seafood dish and that night vomited the entire thing up. Of course we can not say for sure that it was because of his dish, but he did have a seafood dish and the rest of us did not.

Visited June 2013

Clifton Park, New York
“So slow at the end of a long day”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

We came here with 2 adults and 5 kids after a LONG day at Six Flags last summer. Their service was terrible....took 10 minutes for someone to seat us...the place was 25% full. Then the ordering and food took FOREVER! After a long day at the water park...it took over an hour to get food. HORRIBLE. I do not recommend.

Visited August 2012
Joppa, Maryland
“I was not Impressed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

I visited this location on Father's Day for carryout. I should have known by the parking lot that I should have gone elswhere. All the other restaurants in the area had crowded parking, and theirs was light. My son and I had to wait for 3 other parties to be seated- who came in after us- before we were even acknowledged for being there for a carryout order. Upon ordering, we waited and saw that some of the people that were seated while we were waiting to be searved were getting their food. After we got our food, I had to ask for utensils and condiments, this was after telling the server initally that we were staying at a local hotel. I asked for honey mustard and ketchup to only be given honey mustard. Upon get back to the hotel, the grilled chicken was burnt and the broccoli was hard (raw). I had thought about going back for lunch the next day, but the bad food made ne change my mind. I will go to other Uno's but not this one.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Burlington, Vermont
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food, good price on beer, wish they paid a little more attention to kids”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

I enjoyed the food, The service was ok; the food came quick. I had my 2 year old daughter and not once did they offer crayons. Also overheard another family ask if they had crayons for children while they were waiting.

Visited June 2013
New York
“serve a LOT more than just pizza!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

We had not been to an Uno Pizza Rest for many yrs but decided to try this out. Their menu is extensive and the waitstaff was helpful and friendly. The food was very good.

Visited May 2013