“Lunch deal is a throwback to real value”

O'Toole's Restaurant & Pub
Ranked #10 of 111 Restaurants in Queensbury
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The lunch special here, half priced sandwiches and other combos is really a great value. It is a limited variety, but serves all well I do believe. I have been here several times with all great experiences, until last time where there was no hostess, no organization, and the waitress we had knocked me for two additional tiny cups of horseradish. If she was to charge extra, she should have let me know ahead of time.

Food is always good, the fries they have now are insanely good and I will certainly be back again.

There are newer reviews for O'Toole's Restaurant & Pub

Reviewed March 28, 2013

O'Toole's has gone above and beyond providing a gluten free menu - it's large, extensive, safe and good! We eat lunch there frequently because I can - hamburgers are huge and come with gluten free buns that are good! The sweet potato fries are great - it's a pleasure to be able to die and have gluten free beer and lots of food choices!

Reviewed January 6, 2013

O'Tooles is an excellent place to get some good typical sports bar food. If you want to hang out and watch some games, go there. Nice selection of beer and other beverages of course. What surprised me was that they were open longer on a Sunday night than other sport bars which suited me well when I wanted to watch my Sunday night football game.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

This restaurant had a full page menu dedicated to Gluten Free items. My wife and I both selected GF items and all we can say is this restaurant has their act together!

The meals we had were incredible. We had chicken wings that were crispy and delicious; while my wife and I enjoy Jalapeno peppers a lot we were surprised (pleasantly) by the kick the the medium heat wings had. It left us wondering what the hot and nuclear ones were like...

They have dedicated friers and work areas for gluten free meals so there is no need to worry about cross-contamination.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

I usually go to O'Toole's when I want chicken wings. They have a special on Monday night, I think..where they are half price...can't beat that. I tried their "veggie burger" once and didn't care for it...I wouldn't recommend it. It is really nice when the weather is nice and you can go outside on their back patio too.