“good sports bar”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 6, 2013

O'Tooles is an excellent place to get some good typical sports bar food. If you want to hang out and watch some games, go there. Nice selection of beer and other beverages of course. What surprised me was that they were open longer on a Sunday night than other sport bars which suited me well when I wanted to watch my Sunday night football game.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

This restaurant had a full page menu dedicated to Gluten Free items. My wife and I both selected GF items and all we can say is this restaurant has their act together!

The meals we had were incredible. We had chicken wings that were crispy and delicious; while my wife and I enjoy Jalapeno peppers a lot we were surprised (pleasantly) by the kick the the medium heat wings had. It left us wondering what the hot and nuclear ones were like...

They have dedicated friers and work areas for gluten free meals so there is no need to worry about cross-contamination.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

I usually go to O'Toole's when I want chicken wings. They have a special on Monday night, I think..where they are half price...can't beat that. I tried their "veggie burger" once and didn't care for it...I wouldn't recommend it. It is really nice when the weather is nice and you can go outside on their back patio too.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

Went here on a date. Far too noisy for conversation. However I would surely come back to watch sports. Lots of TVs everywhere, even in the bathroom!! Food was delicious. We shared the nachos to start. They were good but a little too spicy for me. I had the french dip for my meal. It was the perfect size. Great seasoning and the au jus was just right. My date had the ribs and he said they were tasty.

Large restaurant with a variety of seating choices. You can see the game from wherever you sit. Hard to find because it is tucked away in a strip mall.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

Its rustic and has its own charm. Its not a classy place but set in the Adirondack Mouuntains It's a must do. The food is excellent and if you can get away from the pizza, the meals are large and wonderful.