“Best Chinese in the Queensbury Area”
Review of Chopsticks

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed July 24, 2010

The food is always amazing.The orange chicken and the lo mein is great. Can't go wrong with Chopsticks.

Reviewed January 10, 2010

I have been going here for many years. I have moved recently but still have family in Queenbury and I go to chop sticks almost every visit. I have tried almost all other Chinese locations in the Queensbury and Glens Falls area and have come to the conclusion that Chop Sticks is the best. Young's restaurant used to be the best next to OTB but they closed and now chop sticks is the winner.. Most people try a Chinese place closest to them and that is there place for life. Well just try it. Trust me. Try another place, try all of them and I'll bet you will be a chop stick regular. I will state I hate buffets.. Its next to ACC and definitely beats the food there. When you go in make sure you say hi to Arron. Nice guy! ... I wouldn't recommended to eat inside this place during the cold winter. Get it to go or delivered.. MY favorites are garlic chicken and orange chicken.

1  Thank littlely